Tough Turtle Turf | Warranty
Tough Turtle Turf warrants the installation of our artificial turf for three (3) years from the date of the artificial turf installation. Tough Turtle Turf is not responsible for any “settling” that may occur as a result of work done by others. Examples of this are trenching, drain work, tree removal, etc… done prior to the Contractor’s involvement. The contractor is also not responsible for damage due to excessive heat, including the effect of the sun’s energy magnified by glass or reflective surfaces.
This warranty does not certify against the following:
(1) damage from accidents, force majeure, abuse and neglect from other than normal and ordinary use of this product;
(2) damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the maintenance instructions provided to the buyer;
(3) vandalism, fire, floods or other acts of nature;
(4) normal matting, the effect of the sun’s energy when magnified by glass or reflective surfaces, settling, drainage and all other issues related to the subbase that may occur from work completed by others prior to the job start;
(5) damage caused by other parties or contractors after the installation of the turf or putting green is complete;
(6) damage resulting from repair, or attempted repair, by anyone other than a Tough Turtle Turf installer.
TOUGH TURTLE TURF INSTALLATION WARRANTY
The contractor warrants the installation for a period of (3) years. The contractor is not responsible for any “settling” that may occur as a result of work done by others. Examples of this are trenching, drain work, tree removal, etc… done prior to the Contractor’s involvement. The contractor is also not responsible for damage due to excessive heat, including the effect of the sun’s energy magnified by glass or reflective surfaces.
Response for Warranty Repairs: Tough Turtle Turf agrees to perform all repairs required by this Warranty within a reasonable time after receiving prompt written notice from the Owner within 21 days from the notice or within such other time frame as the Owner and Tough Turtle Turf mutually agree. If Tough Turtle Turf makes a repair at the Owner’s request and said the response is not covered by the Warranty, Tough Turtle Turf may charge the Owner standard repair charges.
Tough Turtle Turf warrants our artificial turf for limited twenty-five (25) years and three (3) year labor warranty from the date of artificial turf installation when it is installed and maintained as recommended by the turf manufacturer. If any area or portion of the turf substantially changes, as distinguished from a change in texture within fifteen years after its initial installation, Tough Turtle Turf will have all such areas or portions replaced, excluding installation costs. Tough Turtle Turf also warrants that at the time of the initial turf installation, the artificial turf will be free of manufacturing defects. Slight color changes will occur over the lifetime of this turf and are not considered an issue or basis for a claim. All labor costs involved with the removal of the affected turf and reinstallation of the replacement will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Subject to the following limitations:
General provision of this limited warranty applies to the wear of the turf with regard to ultraviolet degradation, and do not apply to damage incurred during installation, improper underlay, pile crushing, willful or negligent abuses, or damage by machinery or equipment, nor does it apply when the turf is not installed by a professional installer.
The expressed limited warranty excludes all implied warranties and said manufacturer shall in no the event be liable for a breach of the warranty in any amount exceeding the invoice price of the turf.
Limitations on Coverage:
This warranty does not cover:
(1) Damage from accidents, vandalism, abuse, and neglect.
(2) Acts of Nature (including earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and other natural disasters).
(3) Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods.
(4) Failure to properly maintain, protect, and/or repair the turf.
(5) Damage that occurs during the shipping/transportation process. All shipping claims must be filed against the freight company in question.
(6) Damage caused by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials.
(7) Synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear are not manufacturing defects and therefore are not covered by this warranty.
(8) Warranty to the original purchaser only, non-transferable.
Limitations on Liability:
Purchaser must promptly inspect all products upon delivery. Anything herein to the contrary notwithstanding, to the extent that any defects, shortages, or non-conformities in the products are discoverable by the inspection upon delivery of the products, all obligation of Tough Turtle Turf to the purchaser with respect to such defects, shortages, and non-conformities shall be deemed satisfied and all products shall be deemed to be free of such defects, shortages, and non-conformities, unless Purchaser notifies Tough Turtle Turf of such defects, shortages, or non-conformities in writing within 30 days after the date of delivery.
Purchaser may not transfer, convey, or otherwise, assign all or any of its rights under this warranty without the prior written consent of Tough Turtle Turf. Any such transfer or the assignment without prior written consent shall be null and void and of no force or effect.